over 3 years ago
Are you a Midstream focused Process Engineer who is open to working with the fastest growing engineering contractor in Houston?
If so… we are looking to speak with Midstream focused Process Engineers who have worked in the Detailed Engineering or development stages of Midstream projects.
· You'd have the opportunity to work for one the most respected Process Engineering Manager's within the city
· The organization did not sack anyone throughout the downturn..they have a long-term focus, so this is not a hire and fire type EPC contractor
· The benefits packages offer real PTO 4 weeks (not the typical 10 days)
· Projects already awarded for the next 3 years - they already have a significant amount of work with more to follow
· Comprehensive medical and benefits plan that starts for day 1
What we are looking for
· P.E license holder
· A team player. This group work as a unit supporting projects they aren't a team of individuals
· An individual that is happy to interface with their clients ( this is not the type of role where your just going to action P&ID's all day)
· 5 + years of Process "Midstream specific" experience
· US Citizen or Green Cardholder
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.