Relocation and Annual Bonus
over 1 year ago
With business success on three continents, our client is a global leader in the development and distribution of Utility Scale Renewable Energy. This multi-national enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost 100 years and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America. Those energy solutions consist of end-to-end project management from the initial green field and brown field development phase through to commercial operations.
Your position as the Master Electrician will include the responsibilities of the Utility Scale Solar Site Manager as well. With the site's COD quickly approaching, your hands on experience with maintenance and repair with HV and MV lines will be extremely beneficial to the position. This position will quickly grow into a Regional Management role as their other Utility Scale Solar sites come online in the next 12 to 18 months.
Your position as the Site Manager / Master Electrician will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 5 field service technicians
- Lead the maintenance program which includes troubleshooting and testing various MV and HV related electrical systems
- Coordinating all preventative maintenance and ad-hoc repairs as needed
- Maintain and modify (if necessary) electrical distribution systems
- Managing the procurement needs for the localized site
- Preparing reports and submitting to internal and external stakeholders as per the O&M contract
- Master Electrician's License
- Experience with power generation systems, MV / HV electrical systems and DC / UPS
- Strong understanding of the NFPA 70E
- Some familiarity with NERC Compliance standards
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Full healthcare coverage + Dental & Vision
- Full relocation assistance for the right candidate
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.