US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus, 401K match, Holidays. PTO, Sick
7 months ago
MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY MANAGER
Oscar Energy has an exciting opportunity to partner with a fast-growing, global chemical company to find a Manufacturing Maintenance Reliability Manager. This will be a permanent role, with fantastic benefits and the ability to move to a highly desirable area, supported by the organization in the form of a competitive relocation package.
The role will provide planning and scheduling leadership and expertise to lead the team on improvements to maintenance work process, ensuring correct planning has been put into each job assigned to the maintenance group. Additionally, the role will capture continuous feedback from the frontline maintenance team to guarantee process is continuously optimized and improved.
The client offers an excellent benefits package with a 401K match, PTO and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to add a significant extra amount to the base salary.
- Ensure that reliability and precision maintenance best practices are introduced into job plans.
- Lead, coach, train the maintenance planners to ensure appropriate details are entered into the job plans for mechanics/technicians.
- Review the job plan feedback from technicians and ensure that we are correcting gaps in our detailed job plans.
- Oversee the review of preventative maintenance plans.
- Ensure that Management of Change policy is utilized within our planning activities.
- Drive proactive work and stretch productivity goals with 100-110% schedule factor.
- Serve as a mentor for the MRE organization.
- Capture operations feedback on the effectiveness of our planning and scheduling processes.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's Degree major in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in Industrial Maintenance Planning/Scheduling with SAP expertise (Prometheus/SAP interactive experience a strong plus).
- Strong knowledge of reliability and maintenance processes.
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred (Six Sigma BB a plus).
- Facilitation experience with RCM, FMEA and RCA preferred.
- Primavera(P6) / MS Projects experience preferred.
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.