Greenwood, South Carolina
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, negotiable
10 months ago
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING BACKGROUND
Oscar Energy have been given the chance to partner with a fast-growing chemicals client with an exciting product range, who are looking for their next generation of production leaders!
This will be a permanent role, with fantastic benefits and the ability to move to a highly desirable area, supported by the organization in the form of a competitive relocation package.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be assigned one business unit and be expected to become a functional expert in their assigned division. It will be their responsibility to understand and own the unit's control strategy, alongside analyzing opportunities and developing plans to drive operational ownership and entitlement performance.
A key part of this role will be to develop strong relationships that allow for influence across the organization in driving performance.
The client offers an excellent benefits package with a 401K match, PTO and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to add a significant extra amount to the base salary.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Strong background of working as a Manufacturing Engineer within Chemical manufacturing.
- Experience developing excellent, collaborative working relationships with Operations, Manufacturing, Production & Process Engineering, Reliability, Quality Assurance, Production Planning, & other support groups.
- Ability to design, put into practice, lead, and champion the use of best-in-class and lean/six sigma-based work processes to meet safety, regulatory compliance, operating cost, reliability, quality and other performance goals directed at achieving Entitlement performance.
- Drives continuous improvement culture through participation and guidance in cross-functional teams.
- Leads in developing and maintaining a healthy pipeline of Six Sigma projects to deliver on safety, quality and productivity goals.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 5 years of Engineering experience in a similar capacity ideally Chemical or polymer manufacturing.
- A Chemical Engineering Bachelor's degree
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
- Knowledge of PSM, Title V, and ISO9001
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today ASAP!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.