401K, PTO, Healthcare
about 1 month ago
With a decade of Operations & Maintenance experience in the Renewable Energy Industry and backed by one of the strongest, privately owned EPC turn-key solution providers, Oscar Energy's exclusive client can offer long term professional growth without the worry of finding your next project to maintain. Their O&M division has doubled in size since the beginning of the year and forecasting an even bigger growth curve in 2021.
As the Lead Solar Technician, based in California, you can expect to manager 6 to 7 entry level / mid-level technicians on site. The Utility Scale Solar Site is a Mid-Impact NERC Regulated solar energy generating production. Your technical background, as well as your proven leadership abilities will give you every opportunity to continue to grow within the company.
Your position as the Lead Solar Technician will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing on-site entry level and mid-range solar technicians
- Performing the M&R for various parts of Solar equipment
- Troubleshooting both electrical and mechanical systems
- Overseeing on-going cost expenditures
- Provide the mentorship and training for entry level Solar Technicians
- Various administration duties
- 2 Year Degree from an accredited program and/or Electrical/Mechanical Certification(s)
- 3+ years of technician experience, preferably in Utility Scale Solar
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Strong Lock Out / Tag Out experience
- Safety Training Certified
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- Vacation Time + Sick Time
- 401k with Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Laptop, Cell Phone and Company Vehicle (situation depending)
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
If you are tired of moving from project to project and looking for a permanent O&M opportunity offering long term professional growth, please apply and reach out to me directly.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.