8 months ago
Journeyman Electricians- Remote USA
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the top Solar EPCs in the United States who is looking to grow their team! Our client is actively seeking multiple licensed Journeymen Electricians to support several of their upcoming solar projects. The electricians can live anywhere in the US and will travel 80-90% of the time to solar project sites (Currently, most projects based in the SouthEast US area).
This will be a 3-6 month contract role with the opportunity for direct-hire. This position offers significant career progression opportunities, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package, including: Paid overtime, Per Diem, Provided Housing/ Temporary Lodging, and a full benefits package.
- Journeyman Electrician License required
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience required. Also seeking candidates with 5-10 years of experience for more senior roles
- Solar industry experience highly preferred
- Must be willing & able to undergo drug & background screenings
- Must be willing & able to travel 80-90% of the time
- Must have reliable transportation & valid driver's license
- Military experience a plus, but not required
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.