US$85000 - US$105000 per annum + medical insurance,pension
12 months ago
IT Product Analyst - Houston, Texas (3 days on site 77002 and 2 days remote) - Direct Hire $85,000-105,000.
Oscar Technology is supporting a global plastics, chemicals and refining company. The successful candidate must ensure the full systems lifecycle process is adhered to, overseeing solutions through the entire implementation process. They advocate for their clients and act as the single point of contact for incident management, new services and resource allocation. They are responsible for gathering of business requirements to ensure business objectives are met by the new IT solutions and works with the team during the design, development and execution of projects.
This position will be on-site in Houston, Texas 3 days a week and working remotely 2 days.
This is a direct hire, full time opportunity, offering $85,000 - $105,000 annually plus additional benefits, and bonus.
IT Product Analyst
- 6+ years Commodity Trading and Risk Management CTRM
- 6+ years of work experience in roles that had a high level of client or end-user engagement with experience in both support and formal or informal leadership
- Functional knowledge of ZEMA or other pricing data analytic software
- Leadership, Communication and Relationship demonstrating outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team leadership with ability to motivate and resolve conflict
Our client is a global MSP that has top of the line training opportunities, certification funding, career advancement, etc. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match at 6%, stock options, additional private pension scheme / relocation package to Houston available.
Apply Now! Our client is looking to interview ASAP and add to their team email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.