San Francisco, California
2 months ago
Investment Analyst - Bay Area
Company Overview & Job Summary
Oscar is currently working with an investment firm specialising in the community solar and storage space, who is looking to grow the team. This company has over half a billion dollars currently in assets, and an ever growing pipeline. They are partnered with some of the largest capital investors in the industry and are working on becoming more involved in project development/expanding across the project life cycle. Because of this growth, they are looking to hire an Investment Analyst.
The Investment Analyst will help the team collaborate with the key partners. These include project developers, external asset management contractors, as well as capital providers. This position has the opportunity to gain new skills, develop their career and make competitive pay.
- Transition management
- Financial modeling
- Due diligence support
- Investment analysis
- Asset management
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the renewable energy industry and/or finance experience
- Potentially open to Entry Level professionals with relevant financial background with a passion for sustainable infrastructure
- Understanding of tax equity and renewable energy project development
- Passionate about learning and developing your career
- Accountable, driven to be self-motivated
- Experience in private equity is a plus
- Willing to relocate or be in the office
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.