about 1 month ago
Oscar Energy is currently with one of the fastest-growing Project Developer/EPC/ O&M Providers for utility-scale solar & battery projects who is seeking to add an experienced Interconnection Engineer to their team.
The Interconnection Engineer will support origination & development teams on new project development activities- from siting through interconnection. This position will be based in Charlottesville, VA- Relocation assistance to VA may be available for non local candidates.
This direct-hire opportunity is perfect for experienced Interconnection Engineers who want to join a company at the "ground floor" as it is experiencing rapid growth and success.
- Support early-stage origination team in the identification of interconnection points on the grid
- Interconnection cost estimates & scheduling
- Grid injection & analysis studies
- Negotiations with interconnecting utilities
- 2-5+ years in T&D generator design and interconnection processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Software experience with Autocad, power flow modeling softwares
- Understanding of relevant electrical codes
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.