6 months ago
Oscar Energy is currently with a few of the fastest growing developers who are seeking to hire experienced Interconnection Engineers to support their development pipeline of wind, solar, & battery storage across the US.
Locations available in Central California and Northern Virginia. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Support early-stage origination team in the identification of interconnection points on the grid
- Interconnection cost estimates & scheduling
- Grid injection & analysis studies
- Negotiations with interconnecting utilities
- 2-5+ years in T&D generator design and interconnection processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Software experience with Autocad, power flow modeling softwares
- Understanding of relevant electrical codes
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.