29 days ago
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry leading EPC firm who is seeking to hire an Instrumental and Controls Manager to support their growing pipeline of utility scale solar projects. This is a direct hire position that offers career growth and extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
The I & C Department Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing a team of Engineers and Designers who perform Instrument, Control Systems, and Electrical Engineering and design activities associated with the project execution.
Role Details and Required Experience:
- Responsible for establishing the goals within the department, monitoring the performance of the department, and making recommendations for improvements and enhancement
- Approve key project deliverable and all department procedures, work instructions, forms, and related documentation
- Develop design standard and specifications for effective project execution
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise team
- Manage and create departmental budget and control expenses
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.