New York, USA
8 months ago
Oscar Energy is working with the #1 Renewable Energy construction company in Canada who is actively hiring for numerous key positions within their wind & solar departments to help support their projects in Canada & the United States.
These are all direct-hire positions with an extremely competitive compensation package & tremendous career growth potential.
- Installation Superintendent : Utility-Scale Wind
- Install Technical Supervisor : Utility-Scale Wind
- 5-10 years of relevant experience within large scale wind project construction
- Previous work experience with a wind/solar EPC or general contractor required
- Must have a high level of mobility & ability to work on a rotational schedule
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.