New York, USA
Annual Bonus and Great Benefits Package
3 months ago
Oscar Energy's Renewable Division has partnered with one of the leading Global Wind Developers to help support a MAJOR joint venture between our client (the Renewable Energy Owner) and one of the Global leaders in O&G integration. You would be joining a well-established organization present in over 20 countries where they develop, build and operate Renewable Energy Sites. This independent power producer has 30 years of experience in the Renewable Energy Industry and is actively expanding various teams within their US Offshore Wind business unit.
Your position as the Offshore Wind Installation Engineer will include being a major contributor in developing their offshore wind portfolio. You will be simultaneously planning both offshore construction and the onshore logistics support for those CAPEX and OPEX projects.
As the Owner's Offshore Installation Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to concept selections for the Foundation Team
- Exploring and assessing the impacts regarding the installation and construction of offshore wind projects
- Coordinating between project teams and the engineering division to ensure a smooth project phase transition
- Calculation weather down time calculations
- Overseeing and reviewing all third-party reports, system designs and various engineering studies
- Supporting the qualification and selection of elected subcontractors
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction, Maritime Graduates with Naval Architecture background is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Offshore construction operations in Renewables or Oil & Gas
- Proven track record of delivering complex technical solutions offshore
- Competitive base salary with 25% annual bonus
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Full healthcare coverage + Dental & Vision
- Can be based either in Southern California or the East Coast Tri-State area
This is an extremely unique opportunity to join an Offshore Wind Energy Owner/Developer as they have already solidified their partnership with one of the biggest O&G entities in World and look to be the apex player in the Offshore Wind Energy Industry! Please reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.