6 months ago
One of the most successful, privately held, self-performing General Contractors on the Gulf Coast. They have a diverse portfolio that includes Renewable Energy as well as multiple levels of Commercial Construction. Their pipeline is bursting with opportunity, which has brought upon the need to boost their Internal Talent team. They expect to grow the hourly employee pool to a number between 800 and 1,000 by the end of 2021.
As the HR Recruitment Manager, you will be working closely with every leading Executive in the business as you support their exponential growth. There are currently 2 very talented Recruiters on staff which you will manage, but also work alongside. Your experience in on-boarding employees at a high-volume level will be critical to your success here.
Your position as the Recruitment Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Revamp current recruitment procedures to ensure hiring effectiveness
- Manage the employee life cycle for up to 1000 hourly employees
- Conduct and submit employee performance reviews
- Ensure legal compliance in various states across the US
- Manage the overall selection process for employees that are on both salary and contract
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or proven recruitment record in lieu of
- 5+ years of aggressive recruitment experience with high volume contract experience a must
- Management record for internal personnel
- Working knowledge of various Human Resources policies and procedures
- Competitive Base Salary with a strong annual bonus plan
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- Relocation will be determined on a case by case basis
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one the fastest growing Construction companies on the Gulf Coast, please reach out to me immediately.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.