US$100000 - US$125000 per annum + Annual Bonus, Per Diem, Co.Car and more
27 days ago
Oscar Energy has begun a new and exciting partnership with one of the top contending EPC solution providers in the country. With Renewable Construction projects in almost all 50 states, this family owned company boasts a flexible and family-oriented culture you may not be able to find anywhere else. Our client remains an ever-growing business in Solar, Wind, Energy Storage and Power Delivery projects across the USA and Canada.
As an experienced HV Electrical Superintendent, your background in new construction projects where electrical installation moves from the power source to the substation is paramount. This position requires traveling to site locations, living in or around the area until project completion with company paid round trip flights home on rotation every 3 to 4 weeks for five days at a time. This is not including your time off during the week. No full relocation needed; the company will pay for full trip expenses.
As an HV Electrical Superintendent, your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Working directly with the General Superintendents and Site Managers
- Managing various personnel such as: Jr. Engineers, Foreman and Laborers
- Supervising Assistant Superintendents and ensuring all health & safety policies are adhered to
- Scheduling work efforts for Engineers, Contractors and various Utility personnel
- Bachelor's degree or on site HV electrical project experience balanced with additional education
- 4+ years of electrical field experience, preferable in the Renewable Energy industry
- Self-performing electrical experience from new construction projects
- The ability to extensively travel for months at a time
- 6 Figure Salary with Annual Bonus - You will continue to receive full pay and benefits, even between projects!
- Per diem while traveling
- 401k with 5% company match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Round trip tickets home paid for by employer every three to four weeks for 5 days R & R
- Company Car, gas card, cell phone, laptop
- And much more included as part of the full compensation package
If you are currently looking for a flexible direct hire opportunity, please reach out to me directly and I would be happy to disclose all of the finer details surrounding the position.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.