8 months ago
Geothermal/ Field Control Room Operator A
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the largest renewable energy companies in the world who is in need of a numerous experienced Geothermal/ Control Room Operators for an opportunity in Northern Nevada. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
This direct-hire role offers room for career growth, paid overtime, & an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package. Relocation assistance may be available for non-local candidates.
Role Details & Required Experience:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Manage the remote monitoring of power generation technologies
- Ensure safety of all assigned facilities
- Control start up. shut down, routine maintenance, & other planned activities for power plants
- Communicate with TSOs, ISOs, & utilities as needed
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.