5 months ago
What you will do!
- Execute the procedure for determining equipment criticality, taking into account laws and regulations, company standards and guidelines, OEE losses, quality impact, and repair costs.
- As part of the maintenance strategy process, develop an equipment maintenance strategy that meets the desired level of reliability.
- Ensure that maintenance policies are well-defined and documented, and that they are translated into preventative maintenance work orders as needed.
- Ensure that PM activities are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Check the effectiveness of your PMs and make adjustments as needed.
- Participate in the investigation of the root cause of the problem. Improving maintenance processes by solving and translating maintenance-related improvements
- Assist the reliability engineer in improving maintenance policies in a systematic manner.
- Changes in rules and regulations, as well as organizational standards, may have an impact on Equipment Maintenance strategies, and remedial action should be taken as needed.
- To increase equipment uptime, update the Bill of Materials (BOM) and job lists as needed.
- Troubleshoot and enhance equipment and components in a systematic manner.
- Ascertain that maintenance strategies are recorded, translated into PM orders in the CMMS system, and correctly implemented.
What experience you have!
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a chemical plant is required.
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience and knowledge of maintenance processes and methodologies, as well as familiarity with maintenance execution
- Must have good interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate successfully with operations, technical, mechanical/electrical maintenance technicians
- Maximo PM experience is a bonus
What you will receive!
- Compensation plan that is competitive
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability insurance are all available options.
- Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, and Paid Holidays are all options.
- Reimbursement for tuition
- 401(k) plan with a substantial match, plus a lot more!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.