9 months ago
What You Will Do...
* Execute the process to establish equipment criticality; along the dimensions of rules and regulations, company standards and guidelines, OEE losses, quality impact and cost to repair
* Establish equipment maintenance strategy, satisfying the required degree of reliability, as part of the maintenance strategy process
* Ensure maintenance policies are clearly described and documented and translated into preventive maintenance work orders where applicable
* Monitor proper and timely execution of PM activities
* Perform PM effectiveness checks and improve PM's accordingly
* Participate in Root Cause Problem Solving and translating maintenance related improvement in improved maintenance processes
* Support Reliability engineer in systematically improving maintenance policies
* Monitor changes in rules and regulations and company standards that may impact Equipment Maintenance strategies and taking corrective action accordingly
* Update equipment Bill of Materials (BOM) and task lists as necessary to improve equipment uptime
* Troubleshoot systematic improvement of equipment and components
* Ensure Maintenance strategies are documented, translated into PM orders in the CMMS system and executed properly
What You Will Have...
* BS in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a chemical plant environment
* Minimum 5 years technical knowledge and experience in maintenance procedures and methods and familiarity with maintenance execution
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with operations, technical, mechanical/electrical maintenance technicians
* Maximo PM experience is a plus
What You Will Get…
* Competitive compensation package
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 401(k) with a generous match and much more!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.