San Francisco, California
Alessandro Di Girolamo
about 1 month ago
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of accounting processes and procedures, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash & bank reconciliation, tax accounting,
- Implementing and maintaining best practice system process and procedures with current QBO Advanced ERP and future accounting system implemented as the Company grows.
- Establishing a month-end close process, including reporting systems and managing the consolidation of financial and operational data in a timely manner for regular performance reporting, and fulfillment of statutory accounting and taxes.
- Controlling company financial performance,
- Provide analysis of performance against budget and previous actuals.
- Managing the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process across the business; including monthly revenue, margin and cost forecasts, and cash flow projections.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum 8 years of relevant Director of Finance or Controller level experience
- CPA license and/or public accounting experience a plus
- Experience in construction-based companies; experience in project-based sales is a plus
- Working knowledge of GAAP
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.