San Diego, California
Alessandro Di Girolamo
18 days ago
Role: Finance Director
Location: San Diego (Hybrid working available)
Role and Responsibilities: The Finance Director is responsible for
- Tracking and paying invoices across projects
- Monthly reports to investors
- FERC QTR reports
- Ensuring that all project contracts are in compliance
- Arranging monthly construction draws with project lenders
- Coordinating with lenders' Independent Engineer
- Complete monthly reporting requirements
- Managing multiple bank accounts, during construction and during operations
- Assisting with obtaining and maintaining title insurance for all subsidiaries
- Assisting with the preparation and monthly updating of project and corporate budgets
- Paying invoices on a timely basis
- leading the preparation and delivery of monthly reports to investors on project and corporate expenses and cash flow projections
- Assist the company's tax accountants with preparing quarterly and annual financial statements and taxes.
- Ensuring that CA franchise taxes are paid for multiple project companies
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on daily and weekly trading activities
- Working with the company's insurance provider to make certain policies are maintained and paid.
- Very strong quantitative skills and deep modeling experience
- A passion for collaborative, team-based work with a hands-on entrepreneurial approach to investing and business growth
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and work with professionals around the organization
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task efficiently with constant regard for accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong commitment to the renewable energy industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required, MBA preferred.
- At least 3-4 years of accounting experience, preferably with a renewable energy company.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.