US$140000 - US$165000 per annum
7 months ago
Oscar Energy are proud to work with a rapidly expanding EPC client at their site near The Woodlands, Texas. This will be a permanent role, however, there is an option for contract to Perm too. Start ASAP.
The Estimator Manager will work on one of the many projects that the client is currently working, liaising closely with Project Managers, Project Engineers and other Project Controls specialists.
The client offers a great benefits package with a 401K match, four weeks PTO and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to earn almost double the base salary.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration.
- Strong background of working on projects as Lead or Senior Estimator for an EPC company.
- The ability to self-manage your workload and offer expert opinion to the project team.
- Experience working with Aspen Capital Cost Estimator
- Previous experience of working with Hard Dollar Estimating Software.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 10 years of Estimating experience in a similar capacity
- Ideally a bachelor's degree or industry recognized accreditation
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.