Alessandro Di Girolamo
5 months ago
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 +benefits
- Responsible for success, timeliness, competitiveness, and accuracy of the estimating function
- Manage and oversee all estimation up to construction-start for solar, storage and EV charging projects
- Develop and maintain estimating best practices and recruit, train & develop junior estimators/analysts
- Ensure all estimates fit the design, scope and customer standards associated with the project
- Regularly analyze as-built capex costs and employ feedback-loops with the Execution team to influence curves
- Ensure proper prioritization of capex estimates based on sales needs, backlog and company priorities
- BS Degree in Engineeringor similar or with time earned experience.
- 5 years of experience in Estimating, Renewable Energy experience is preferred but not required.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.