about 1 year ago
EPC Project Managers- Utility Scale Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry leading developer/owner/operator/EPC of large scale solar and battery storage projects who is currently seeking to hire 1-2 experienced EPC Project Managers.
The Project Managers will be managing 4-6 solar and/or battery storage projects at any one time from the company headquarters in Charlottesville, VA. This role will be primarily office based and minimum travel will be required. Relocation assistance to VA may be available for non local candidates.
This opportunity is perfect for experienced Project Managers who want to join a company at the "ground floor" as it is experiencing rapid growth and success. The Project Managers will be an integral part of the leadership team and key decision making, while also having job security, stability, and longevity.
Role Details and Required Experience:
- 5+ years of EPC and/or General Contractor Project Management experience for large-scale solar preferred
- Strong experience with project contracts, cost management, scheduling, and safety
- Employee supervision experience is a plus- this role will have 1 direct report from day one
- Attitude is the most important attribute- seeking accountable, trustworthy, self-motivated, strong communicator with strong work ethic and values
- Seeking individuals who want to be hands on in the growth of the company and individuals who can work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to relocate to Charlottesville
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.