5 months ago
EPC Project Managers- Utility Scale Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry leading developer/EPC firm who is seeking to hire numerous experienced EPC Project Managers to support their growing pipeline of utility scale solar projects. These are direct hire positions that offer tremendous room for career growth and extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Project Managers will manage utility scale solar projects ranging from 20 MW-200+ MW. This role can be based in either the company headquarters in AZ or remote. 50-75% travel to project sites will be required. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP.
Role Details and Required Experience:
- Minimum 3-5+ years of EPC Project Management experience for utility scale power generation required
- Utility scale solar project management experience highly preferred
- Field construction experience desired
- Strong experience with project cost estimating, scheduling, budgeting, and documentation
- Management of customer and subcontractor interactions
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other relevant disciplines a plus, but not required
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.