9 months ago
- Ensure that capital projects are executed on a prioritized basis with effective designs, to achieve on-time completion within their budget.
- Develop the design, project engineering, and construction management skills of all engineering team members.
- Manage the operation and strategic planning of our Honeywell PKS control system, including oversight of the MCH Process Control Engr.
- Set process design standards and practices for the MCH site - maintain existing practices and implement improvements to stay current with industry best-practices.
- Communicate with the MCH Process Safety Manager on the priorities of shared engineering resources, and also on overlap decision-making concerning project engineering and all aspects of Process Safety.
- Communicate with the MCH Capital Projects Manager on all aspects of capital spending planning, project scheduling and vendor practices, and purchasing/billing/documentation requirements.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.