over 1 year ago
Currently one of Europe's largest and most successful independent service providers is now a leader in the US market for providing technical support for Wind Project maintenance and repairs. This includes the on site substations, rotor blades, generators, tower and foundation consultations - both onshore and offshore. With their robust in-house training and flat management business model, our client has doubled in size in the last six months!
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be providing technical hands-on support to multiple long term contract customers. Some mechanical (wind turbine) knowledge would be required, but with the company's strong internal training program you should have a good mechanical foundation coming into the role. Your position will be autonomous in nature with the full support of the global engineering team to include the executive staff.
Your position as the Electrical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Interpreting schematics and blueprints
- Constructing repair reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting route cause analysis for various and complex troubleshooting techniques
- Investigating electrical failures
- Working directly with Wind Turbine manufacturers
- Assist in SCADA related issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of technical Wind Energy experience
- System Design
- Ability to climb towers for generator trouble shooting purposes
- Troubleshooting electrical systems: Pitch, Converter, Communication Networks
- Competitive Base Salary with Per Diem
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Full Tech package including cell phone and laptop
Please reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.