over 2 years ago
Headquartered in the US with offices located throughout the country, this full-service Renewable Energy company develops, constructs, operates and owns utility scale projects. With their strategic partnership with a global leading renewable energy entity, they have a portfolio which boosts a multi gigawatt pipeline of projects in development and under construction currently.
As an Electrical Engineer, you would be joining a strong team of Engineers within the company's Transmission division and reporting directly into the Director of Transmission who is based in the Mid-West. Primarily responsible for the electrical interconnection for both Wind and Solar projects, you would also be regularly communicating with both internal stakeholders as well as customers directly.
Your position as the Electrical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical analysis of various renewable energy projects
- Working directly with customers to ensure a strong project implementation strategy
- Various Electrical Transmission Studies, Generator Interconnection and Project Scoping
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1 to 7 years of experience in electrical engineering as it pertains to Renewable Energy Projects
- Generation Interconnection experience is highly preferred
- MISO experience preferred, but not required
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.