San Diego, California
about 2 months ago
Senior Construction Manager- Wind: San Diego/ Southern California Area
Company Overview & Job Summary:
Oscar Energy is working with one of the most reputable & successful developer/ operators of renewable energy projects in the world who has an immediate & urgent need for a Senior Construction Manager to support their ongoing wind project development efforts there.
This is a direct-hire position that offers tremendous room for career growth, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package. Relocation assistance may be available for non-local candidates.
Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- 5-10+ total years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing large on-site construction crews & 3rd party firms
- Experience seeing projects throughout the very start to to completion
- This critical position requires candidates who are excellent communicators, detail-oriented, and who have the ability to wear "many hats"
- Must be willing and/ or able to relocate to SoCal
If you would be interested in learning more, please apply, & recruiter will be in touch to discuss this role & the company in further detail.
This role not a fit? Oscar Renewables is a recruitment partner to 100+ power & renewable energy companies across North America focusing on wind, offshore wind, solar, battery storage, EV, T&D, and more. We always have active hiring needs within Project Development, Design & Engineering, Project Execution & Construction, O&M, Sales, Regulatory affairs, Project Finance, Asset Management, Accounting etc, so get in touch & apply today if you would like to hear more about any of our current and/ or future opportunities.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.