US$120000 - US$120001 per month + bonus, pension and more
over 3 years ago
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer - Industrial - Alabama - Competitive salary and great benefits such as; (401k), health plan, retirement plan, on-site medical support and more
A speciality chemical and resin manufacturer are adding to their ranks out of just one of their 6 plants in the South East. As a producer for the Nylon market this global supplier have pioneered new technologies for many years, and with customer demand high the pressure on sites performances is bigger than ever.
As a result their most northern site near to Huntsville, AL, requires an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer to join the site.
What will you be doing?
* You will be developing and reviewing installation designs to ensure accuracy and safety
* On certain projects you will be responsible for design for E&I
* Heavily involved in the approval and review for vendor supplied equipment
* Daily involvement with design and testing of DCS, PLC's and Automation systems
* Manging multiple projects at any one time
* Support outside when resources when required on design and installation of E&I
* Driving the initiatives with health and safety
* Being involved in any training programmes supporting E&I
* Working well within the team identifying solutions
* Troubleshooting instrumentation when required
* Writing instrumentation specifications
Necessary experience required
* 5 years engineering experience that support E,C&I
* Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering - or similar with industry experience
* Strong with DCS, PLC's and Automation
* Excellent on Low Voltage Systems
* Design and Installation knowledge
Additional desirable experience
* Industry practice knowledge such as: ISA84, NEC or NFPA
* Chemical or Process Engineering experience
* Use of Provox or Delta V systems
* Qualifications in E&I or E,C&I
Electrical Engineer, E&I Engineer, E,C&I Engineer, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer, Instrumentation design, instrumentation installation, project design, project installation, PLC's, programmable logic controller, DCS, Distributed Control System, Automation, Automation Control, Automation Design, chemicals, industrial, oil & gas, petrochemical, energy, power generation
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.