4 months ago
Director of Power Marketing (Wind & Solar Project Development)- Remote USA
Oscar Energy is working with a global utility-scale wind & solar project developer/ owner/ operator who is looking to grow their time! Our client is currently seeking a Director of Power Marketing to assist in arranging the off-take agreements needed for wind & solar project development (PPAs, hedge transactions, etc).
The Director of Power Marketing will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, and managing the off-take agreements for C&I and utility-scale wind & solar projects. This position can either work remotely from anywhere in the US, or work at the US company Headquarters in Chicago, IL.
This position offers tremendous opportunity for career growth and an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package, including: annual bonus targets, 100% match on 401k, and 100% medical coverage for individual and family.
- At least 5 years of related power marketing experience in the USA
- At least 5 years of experience with PPAs, hedge transactions, and other off-take agreements
- Experience with SPP, Tri-State, PNM, PacifiCorp, PJM, MISO, and/ or NWPP preferred
- Strong understanding of regulatory affairs in different power markets
- Experienced in supporting utility-scale wind & solar project development
- Some travel throughout the US & Canada will be required
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.