6 months ago
Director of Solar Project Development- Chicago, IL
A global utility-scale wind & solar project developer/ owner/ operator has an exciting opportunity available for a Director of Solar Project Development in their Chicago office.
The Director of Solar Project Development will be responsible for leading the entire C&I and utility-scale solar project acquisition & development platform for the US & Canada. Reporting to the COO, this position offers tremendous opportunity for career growth, autonomy, and being hands-on in the growth of a business.
This position can begin work remotely anywhere in the US, but will eventually be required to relocate to Chicago. Relocation assistance provided, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package- Including yearly bonuses, 100% vesting immediately 401k match, and 100% medical coverage for individual and family.
- At least 5 years of experience in the full range development of utility-scale solar projects, including- acquisitions, permitting, vendor proposals, financing proposals, project sale, etc
- Well-versed in solar greenfield development & project acquisitions
- Skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 2 years of experience in personnel management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, engineering, or other relevant disciplines preferred
- Some travel throughout the US & Canada will be required
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.