11 months ago
Director of Project Finance
Oscar Energy is currently with one of the fastest-growing Project Developer/EPC/ O&M Providers for utility-scale solar & battery projects who is seeking to add an experienced Director of Project Finance to their team.
This is a new position due to the growth of the company & will be based in Charlottesville, VA- Relocation assistance to VA may be available for non local candidates.
This direct-hire opportunity is perfect for experienced Project Finance professionals who want to have a "bigger role" with a company as it is experiencing rapid growth and success.
- Manage all project finance activities related to utility-scale solar & battery storage- Including: M&A, debt structuring, tax equity, planning, & reporting
- Maximize portfolio of PPAs
- Report to CFO
- 5+ years of renewable energy project finance experience
- Tax equity structuring & sell side experience desired
- Understanding of GAAP principles
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.