4 months ago
Oscar Energy is currently with one of the fastest-growing Project Developer/EPC/ O&M Providers for utility-scale solar & battery storage projects in the US who is seeking to add an experienced development engineer to their team.
The Development Engineer will work closely with the project development team & provide technical support for projects under development- from post origination to NTP. This position will be based in Charlottesville, VA- Relocation assistance to VA may be available for non local candidates.
This direct-hire opportunity is perfect for experienced Development Engineers who want to join a company at the "ground floor" as it is experiencing rapid growth and success.
- Provide technical ownership for utility-scale solar & battery storage projects under development alongside the project development team
- Perform technical studies, design, & cost-benefit analysis
- Manage interconnection & permitting process
- Manage 3rd party subcontractors
- Point-of-contact for project customers
- 3-5+ years of project development engineering experience for large-scale solar and/ or battery storage projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Software experience with ArcGIS, AutoCAD, PV Syst, Helioscope, or similar
- Understanding of relevant electrical codes
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.