3 months ago
Oscar Energy is working with a C&I and Utility-Scale solar and battery storage Project Developer/ EPC/ Asset Manager who is seeking to bring on an additional Development Engineer to their team!
Relocation to Charlottesville, VA required. Relocation assistance may be available for non-local candidates.
- Provide engineering support & expertise new solar, wind & battery storage project development
- Get projects "ready-to-build" before handing over to preconstruction/ EPC phase
- Perform technical studies, design, & cost-benefit analysis
- Manage interconnection & permitting process
- Manage 3rd party subcontractors
- Point-of-contact for project customers
- 3-5+ years of project development experience for large-scale renewable energy projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Software experience with ArcGIS, AutoCAD, PV Syst, Helioscope, or similar
- Understanding of relevant electrical codes
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.