US$50 - US$55 per hour + + Medical benefits
about 1 year ago
Credit Analyst - Leading Chemical Manufacturer
Oscar Energy are excited to be partnering with a global leader in chemical manufacturing at their Houston North American HQ. This will be a contract position, with the potential for the opportunity to go direct. Immediate starts available!
The Credit Analyst will be highly involved in multiple aspects of the Accounting and Finance team. Due to the wide variety of stakeholders that you will work with, it is essential that you have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You must also be a self-starter, proactive and display a strong work ethic. In exchange you can expect a competitive rate and the opportunity of working with one of the largest chemical manufacturers in the world.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
* Maintaining an efficient risk management system - including business and country risk - for the portfolio of customers in order to allow and steer prompt decision making.
* Working cooperatively with Business and Sales management to assess credit worthiness of customers.
* Developing financial strategies to reduce / hedge exposure qt customers / markets with high credit risk.
* Support Collection Specialists in managing cash collection, cash activities and other Credit related AR activities.
* Propose and implement solutions for problematic or high maintenance customers.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or other related area - or at least 5 years' experience in a credit function in lieu of a 4-year degree.
* Contextual thinking: understanding the impact of actions/decisions on the whole credit / business / SC process.
* Analytical skills with the ability to propose creative ideas to conduct business in risky environments.
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.