Alessandro Di Girolamo
6 months ago
Role - Contract Manager - Renewable Energy
Location - California (Remote working available)
- Assist with the preparation, negotiation, review and execution of contracts relating to the sale, installation and maintenance of energy products.
- Create and maintain accurate records of all contracts and act as the point person for questions on contractual obligations.
- Help the Business Operations team to operationalize contracts effectively, including creation of contract administration manuals where necessary.
- Drive operational efficiencies within the legal team through data-driven analysis and continued process improvement.
- Develop and maintain forms of agreements for the business
- Support contract finalization and execution, including coordination regarding internal approval processes.
- 5+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or comparable experience.
- Experience working in Renewable Energy.
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of commercial contracts. Experience with construction agreements, equipment supply agreements, supply chain matters, requests for proposals and commercial bids is a plus.
- An immaculate approach to document/process organization.
- Experience with contract management software and web-based document storage and management platforms.
- A team player with the ability to proactively identify problems and identify pragmatic/creative solutions.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively and to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A quick and flexible learner, intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and risk, and excited by dynamic change.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly earn the confidence of your colleagues and a willingness to communicate with teammates early and often.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.