about 1 month ago
Construction Site Coordinator- Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with a leading Solar EPC Company who is in need of a Field Site Coordinator for 2 large-scale solar projects in Massachusetts.
This company just received a significant amount of investments to build over 1GW of Solar Projects, so they are seeking professionals who want to be a part of this exciting growth & be in the business long-term. Direct-hire position that offers tremendous room for career growth, compensation details, & benefits.
- Work closely with site Superintendent, Construction Managers, and Project Managers by putting action plans & documentation in place
- Coordinate resources, timelines, schedules, risk management, and all project documentation
- Participate in project meetings and manage records of the meeting and documentation of all construction milestone dates.
- Relevant experience as a Construction Site Coordinator. Solar construction experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with Project Management softwares
- Ability to read & interpret flowcharts & schedules
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills, & general organization skills
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.