£140000 - £160000 per annum
Alessandro Di Girolamo
9 months ago
Project Manager - Commercial Solar (PR/012971) California, USA
Role: Construction Project Manager - Commercial Solar
Location: Southern California (Remote)
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for executing solar PV projects while maintaining budget and schedule.
- The position will manage and direct project management activities, act as liaison between key stakeholders such as the client, stakeholders, engineers, contractors, third-party construction managers and other consultants during the execution phase of a project.
- Responsibility for projects from cradle to grave.
- Maintain top quality customer service with clients and all stakeholders.
- Manage project budgets and schedules.
- Review and take ownership of project schedules for construction and delivery.
- Coordinate and manage solar installation teams, conduct project meetings, and provide weekly progress reports to client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is required for short overnight trips to site.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7 to 10 years of experience or equivalent.
- Track record of achievement and career progression.
- Ability to travel 25% with short overnight trips.
- Successfully led and managed complex portfolios valued at $30 million.
- Demonstrated success in the Project Management function of a construction firm.
- Proven success managing subcontractors and developing and executing innovative project changes.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include 4 weeks paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision
- At-market salary
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.