US$130000 - US$150000 per annum + Paid Relocation, Annual Bonus
4 months ago
With a strong global footprint in Wind Energy ownership and development, our client offers services in the acquisition, development, construction and asset management - we are talking full turn key business model! This multi-billion-dollar enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost a century and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America.
As the Wind Construction Manager, you would be based in California, which the employer would pay for a full relocation to help with your transition. You will be working within a corporate environment, managing the entire senior construction staff who will remain on site - this includes the management of all Site Project Managers and Construction Site Managers. This position will include sporadic visits to the utility construction site as needed.
Your position as the Construction Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Attributing to the pre-con design element
- Delivering RFPs and negotiating various contracts
- Cost controlling and adhering to a strict project schedule
- Face to face opportunities with local / federal representatives and external stakeholders
- Personnel management regarding materials, QA/QC and inspections within various verticals
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of Wind Project Construction experience
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Technology package
- Relocation Assistance
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.