US$100000 - US$130000 per annum
2 days ago
We are seeking a Construction Manager who can supervise and manage multiple construction projects simultaneously across multiple geographies, while working on other projects that are in the predevelopment stage.
The Construction Manager will report to the Vice President, Construction.
This position is hybrid though that entails some travel across Southern California.
- Supervise and oversee construction and improvement projects on solar renewable projects
- Coordinate with construction crews, oversee project inspectors, and conduct construction oversight on a project-specific basis
- Ensure projects are completed safely and on schedule in accordance with company standards, engineering designs, regulatory guidelines, and permits
- Supervise and direct all aspects of construction, including off-site and on-site work
- Ensure safety on the job site and correct any issues as needed
- Oversee project requirements, including codes, regulations, standards, and schedules, and ensure the workmanship of all trades and contractors
- Obtain necessary permits and licenses from the city
- Mitigate circumstances that could lead to claims, disputes, and project delays
- Maintain communication and professional relationships with clients, team members, city/agency representatives, and contractors
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all changes on the project, such as change orders and purchase orders
- Oversee quality control and inspection records
- Coordinate utility service connections
- Approve invoices for work completion and quality from trade partners
- Monitor construction progress and hold regular status meetings with all consultants and contractors
- Assist with the project closeout phase, including final inspection, substantial completion, and required documentation
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with company policies and laws, including goal setting, assigning responsibilities, training, and hiring
- Coordinate and attend project meetings
- Ensure project budgets and schedules remain on track and provide progress and budget adherence reporting as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professionalism, effective communication, and teamwork skills
- Prominent level of quality work, attendance, and appearance
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.