over 1 year ago
Solar Construction Manager- MD/VA/DC
Oscar Energy is working exclusively with a solar company based in Columbia, MD., who specializes in custom solar project development, engineering, installation & service for over 27 years. As they have just been awarded multiple new projects, they are seeking to hire a commercial PV construction manager ASAP to help oversee these projects ranging from 500kw-2MW.
This is a direct-hire position that will offer stability, longevity, and significant room for career growth. Candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to the MD/VA/DC area. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP. Please apply if you're interested in learning more.
- 2 years of proven working experience as a commercial solar construction manager
- Understanding of the civil, electrical, and/or mechanical aspects of solar construction
- OSHA 30 hour training
- Proven direct employee supervision experience
- Knowledge of PV Commissioning requirements & systems
- NABCEP certification a plus
- Licensed electrician a plus
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.