4 months ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the Renewable Energy industry. With their high tenure rate of current employees and the in house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar and Commercial industry.
As the Claims Analyst, you will be working with internal and external claims regarding the company owned fleet, general liability and some property claims. Working directly for the Claims Manager, you will also be working along side the Risk Division. This position has been created out of the company's exponential growth over the last 12 months with plenty of opportunity for long term growth within the business.
Your position as the Claims Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Tracking and managing various company claims from creation to resolution
- Assisting in the creation of streamlining claim processes
- While keeping the financial impact of a claim, work directly with various divisional managers to ensure a positive resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- 4+ years of full claims cycle experience
- Construction and/or Engineering employment background is a PLUS
- Competitive Base Salary with a strong annual bonus plan
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- Position could be partially remote, but candidate must be in the greater Miami / Fort Lauderdale area
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of a sought after employee owned company, please apply here and reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.