US$125000 - US$160000 per annum + Annual Bonus
9 months ago
With business success on three continents, our client is a global leader in the development and distribution of Utility Scale Renewable Energy. This multi-national enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost 100 years and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America. Those energy solutions consist of end-to-end project management from the initial green field and brown field development phase through to commercial operations.
You will be part of the full life cycle for their Utility Scale Solar projects across the US market. Working alongside the development team and your own engineering crew, you are expected to support multiple projects from acquisition through construction. Experience in the South East / Gulf Coast is critical due to the dirt work and environmental aspects of civil construction in wetter locations.
As the Civil Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing external vendors for ad-hoc subcontract support
- Identifying GIS requirements
- Creating site feasibility studies
- Preparing engineering reports + change orders as needed
- Supporting all engineering functions in the design and construction phases
- Conducting pile foundation calculations
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering and a Master's Degree being preferred
- 10 years of Civil Engineering experience, 5 years in Utility Scale Solar industry
- In depth knowledge of geotechnical soil conditions for various regional areas of the US
- A Professional Engineering License (PE) is strongly preferred
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Monetary reimbursement for employee's professional development
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- For the right candidate, position can start remote. Must be flexible to fully relocate to California within 90 days of employment start date - full relocation will be covered by the company
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.