over 2 years ago
We are looking for a responsible Chief Technology Officer (CTO) on behalf of an Austin based client who will take leadership over all technical aspects of the company's activity.
Requiring a strategic thinker with strong business acumen who is up to date with the latest technological trends and business concept.
Responsibilities of the CTO:
- Oversee technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Find and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Support departments in their profitable usage of technology
- Monitor system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Develop quality assurance and data protection processes
- Oversee KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Collect feedback from stakeholders to make necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Discuss technology strategy with partners and investors
Background / Experience of the CTO:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a CTO or other relevant senior technology position
- Significant experience in budgets and business planning
- Significant experience in conducting technological analyses and researches to build strategy
- Good knowledge of current technological trends
- Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with strategic approach
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area; MBA or other relevant graduate degree will be a bonus
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.