about 1 month ago
Chief Operating Officer
Actively recruiting on behalf of Oscar's Houston based Asset Integrity & Reliability client who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the leadership team, ensuring that LT members are communicating, working together, and executing effectively. While the CEO sets the vision and direction for the company and for the LT, the COO (as an extension of the CEO) ensures that the LT is clear in their roles and executing on their commitments to the team.
A Successful Leader in this role will likely be looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic company and help lead that company in the next phase of it's explosive growth.
Responsibilities of the COO:
- Track and present relevant performance data to LT at regular intervals.
- Organize and lead regular LT team meetings to ensure priorities and agendas are managed to ensure efficient execution.
- Coordinating quarterly performance check-ins to evaluate current status and determine future strategies.
- Ensure that groups of LT members and/or their direct reports are allocating resources and attention to priorities to execute company strategies effectively.
Profile of the COO:
- Diligent in tracking details for team members.
- Analytical in evaluating company, team, and individual performance.
- Good at consistently planning and coordinating key engagements…LT meetings, quarterly reviews, LT activities, etc.
- Comfortable and driven in holding LT members accountable to targets and goals.
- Confident in meeting with key stakeholders (customers, partner companies, and service providers) to provide a voice of Pinnacle leadership.
- 15 to 20 years of experience in senior leadership
- Demonstrated leadership of a strategic team, representing multiple facets of a business or group
- Experience with team/business/company operating processes and systems
- Proven/demonstrated experience leading/coordinating a team to take on difficult and unknown challenges
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.