26 days ago
One of Oscar Energy's key clients is seeking to hire a CFO to lead the company's financial operations and controls. This is a great opportunity to provide leadership and management for an organization as well as be a decision-maker for the company's future opportunities.
- Responsible for the financial controls of the company
- Responsible for achieving business objectives and goals
- Implementation of business strategies
- Support the CEO when required
- Arrange M&A transactions, tax, and debt-equity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of complex financial models
- Experience in cash flow modeling
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience in handling various types of debts
- Profit optimization
- Strong accounting and operations experience
- Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.