about 1 year ago
C&I Development Engineer- Utility Scale Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry leading developer/owner/operator/EPC of large scale solar and battery storage projects who is currently seeking to hire a C&I Development Engineer.
The Development Engineer will be responsible for creating designs for solar PV & energy storage projects from origination through proposal. This role will be 100% office based at the headquarters in Charlottesville, VA. Relocation assistance to VA may be available for non local candidates.
This opportunity is perfect for a C&I Development Engineer who enjoys client interaction and wants to join a company at the "ground floor" as it is experiencing rapid growth and success.
Role Details and Required Experience:
- Proven working experience as a sales, development, or project engineer
- In depth understanding of the IFC, NEC, IBC or other building & electrical codes pertaining to solar PV design
- Ability to create system performance models (PYsyst and Helioscope)
- Software experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Google SketchUp, and ArcGIS (or similar)
- Attitude is the most important attribute- accountable, interpersonal, trustworthy, self-motivated, excellent communicator (verbal and written) with strong work ethic and values
- Must be willing to relocate to Charlottesville, VA
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.