Washington, District of Columbia
Up to US$60 per hour + +Medical benefits
8 months ago
Buyer/Expeditor - Multi-National Technology Company
Oscar Energy has been given the chance to partner with a fast-growing multi-national technology client with an exciting product range, who are looking for new talent!
This will be a year-long remote contract role, with the opportunity to go permanent. You can expect fair pay and great benefits!
The Buyer/Expeditor will prepare and maintain project procurement plans, while assisting with preparation of Single Source Justifications. This is an administrative role, where they will establish and participate in negotiation plans, as well as manage the RFx process. Implementing and assisting with new contract process controls will be a part of your duties, as well as communicating with the home office regarding Procurement matters. They will be producing accurate reports, identifying industry standards and improvement processes. Conducting price analysis, modeling, and cost analysis to identify competitive benchmarks will also be necessary. They will work with contracts managers, project managers, and cost team.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Familiarity in construction or heavy equipment used in data center projects (generators or air handling units procurement)
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to establish and build successful supplier relationships
- Operating effectively in fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines and multiple priorities
- Previous buying experience
- Proficient in Excel
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- 2+ years' experience in procurement and contract administration
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, JD Edward
- Bachelor's degree or experience
- Experience working on projects with technology-based clients
- Strong understanding of contract requirements and preparation of RFxs/RFIs
- Experience in contract administration and terms and conditions review
- Experience in equipment buying and expediting
Should you be interested, please send across your latest resume today to email@example.com .
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.