Up to US$45 per hour + +Medical benefits
4 months ago
Buyer III - Procurement/Petrochemical Industry Knowledge
Oscar Energy has been given the chance to partner with a fast-growing chemicals client with an exciting product range, who are looking for new talent!
This will be a 6 month contract role, with the opportunity to go permanent. You can expect fair pay and great benefits!
The Buyer III position will entail negotiating commercial aspects of contracts, entering requisitions into SAP, and placing orders for necessary materials. You will be controlling purchase order budgets, along with reviewing and selecting proposals and vendors. Auditing contractors' purchasing documentation, while maintaining and updating off-site library repositories are essential, as well as assuring all change orders are properly documented and processed.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Knowledge in multi-discipline vendor accounting and manufacturing industries
- Specific expertise in procurement and auditing
- Great communicator and organizational skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Primavera
- Demonstrate strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong mathematical skills
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- At least 10 years' experience in procurement, material control, contract auditing in refining/petrochemical industry
- Bachelor's degree in technical area of specialization or Business Administration
- Knowledge of process relating to purchasing and material management
Should you be interested, please send across your latest resume today to email@example.com .
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.