3 months ago
A multifaceted EPC based out of California with a well-respected reputation over the last 20 years, they bring full EPC solutions to the Energy and Fueling markets. With over 300 employers they still maintain that small business feel, keeping with the flat across the board style business model.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager with extensive commercial experience in the EV space. Someone who is intimately plugged into the market, the ability to analyze the market and bring prospective business opportunities to the table. Reporting directly into the Director of Sustainability, you will have free range to make this market your own. The Executives have spent 2+ years laying the EV business foundation and accruing key clients already for you to build upon.
As the Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Account managing existing clients while expanding that relationship
- Creating new business opportunities and analyzing the EV market and targeting current trends
- RFP delivery to the customer with the support of a strong technical EPC team
- Attending and exhibiting at various conferences throughout the US
- Maintaining open communication with executives regarding EV trending opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in the EV and zero emission vehicle business development sector
- Distributed Energy generation is ideal, but not critical
- Give or take 50% travel - local to California but other states if necessary
- Competitive Base Salary with a great benefits package
- FULL REMOTE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
If you are currently looking for an opportunity and have the required business development experience in the EV industry - apply here and reach out to me directly for more details.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.